Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Manchester United starlet Adnan Januzaj

Adnan Januzaj has finalized a new five season agreement with Manchester United.Januzaj, who obtained both objectives in United’s return 2-1 win at Sunderland a couple weeks ago, has decided a cope that will keep him at Old Trafford until This summer 2018.

The 18-year-old, who was out of agreement at the end of this season, was being monitored by Birmingham Town, Spain's capital and Juventus, but finished rumours about his upcoming by choosing himself to  Manchester United.

United manager Bob Moyes said: "I'm pleased that Adnan has dedicated his upcoming to U. s..  He is an excellent skills and has satisfied me continually since I came to U. s. in This summer. "His stability, poise and capability to defeat gamers is truly remarkable for a boy of his age.  It’s excellent that he understands that this group, with its custom for creating younger gamers and providing them a opportunity on the greatest level, is the best position for him to be."Januzaj said: "It’s an excellent excitement to be able to indication for Manchester United .  Since coming here I have always experienced like this was the right group for me.
"This season has been excellent for me - going on the pre season trip, creating my first appearance in the Group Protect win at Wembley and then splitting into the group at Sunderland – it’s like a desire.  I want to do their best now and set up myself as a  Manchester United.

No comments:

Post a Comment