Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Champions League Chelsea News



The goalkeeper has used the keep going three seasons on-advance at Spanish club Atletico Madrid in the wake of joining the Blues in 2011 from Belgian side Genk. With Atletico quick to keep the 21-year-old at the club and Barcelona likewise intrigued by securing his administrations, Courtois concedes his prospective will be chosen via Chelsea.
https://www.premierevents.co.uk/sport/football-tickets/chelsea-football-club-tickets/default.aspx
We need to hold up, time will tell. In the not so distant future I needed to stay in Atletico in light of the fact that I was not certain assuming that I might play in Chelsea," he told Sportium. "Furthermore, I anticipated playing in the Champions League chelsea with Atletico and needed to be a startman soon after the World Cup."
https://www.premierevents.co.uk/sport/football-tickets/chelsea-football-club-tickets/default.aspx
"Be that as it may now everything hinges on upon Chelsea. I had a discussion with Mourinho and chose it was best to stay here."i have a place with Chelsea, however Atletico is the most paramount club in my existence. I have gained titles and glory in a brief time." Courtois has delighted in much victory at Atletico helping the club catch the Europa League, Uefa Super Cup and Copa Del Rey.

No comments:

Post a Comment