Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Six Nations 2014 Alun Wyn Jones candidate for captaincy

Alun Wyn Jackson says he has grew up since initially he captained Wales.The Ospreys second-row led his nation against France during 2009 when, he confesses, he might have been too younger."The new I did it it was a bit of an a fantasy encounter - probably I wasn't prepared for it," he confessed.Now Jackson, 28, says he is eager for major Wales out as they begin their defense of the Six Countries headline against France on Weekend.The 74-times-capped secure boat captains his local part Ospreys and led the English and Irish Tigers to a 16-41 win over Sydney in the third Analyze in Modern Australia in This summer 2013.
http://www.premierevents.co.uk/sport/rugby-tickets/default.aspx
 On that event he was created leader in the lack of the harmed trip skipper Sam Warburton, as is the situation on Weekend.However, on this event Warburton is on the regular as he is reduced returning into the arena by trainer Warren Gatland after two several weeks out with a neck damage.Jones is satisfied to have to be able to cause his nation for again."When you get one cap you want two - no disrespect to individuals who get only one cap - and it's the same with captaincy," he said. "I've captained Wales once, against France interestingly enough, and now I have to be able to do it again so I'm very satisfied. Wales v Italy
http://www.premierevents.co.uk/sport/rugby-tickets/default.aspx
"I've had a bit of an chance [as captain] with the Ospreys now and I'm eager for it."Jones seems he tried to do too much when he led Wales at the Stadio Flaminio during 2009 , and will believe in his mature co-workers on this event. For the Rugby tickets 2014 just click here.
http://www.premierevents.co.uk/sport/rugby-tickets/default.aspx
"I think beginning on I probably was a bit committed about what I could management," included Jackson. "But I think in the worldwide set up you've got to let the younger boys focus on what they're excellent at - I'm not going to tell the younger boys how to punch at the content what to do and furthermore I wouldn't anticipate them to tell me how to leap in the lineout."I think it's probably a lot simpler to do at worldwide stage because every person's got their own remit, their own tasks to do anyway." 

No comments:

Post a Comment