Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Boyzone Songs List

Said And Done
  • Together
  • Coming Home
  • Love Me For A Reason
  • On Carol
  • Whe All Is Said And Done
  • So Good
  • Can't Stop Me
  • I'll Be There
  • Key To My Life
  • If You Were Mine
  • Arms Of Mary
  • Believe In Me
  • Father And Son
A Different Beat
  • Picture Of You
  • Paradise
  • A Different Beat
  • Melting Pot
  • Ben
  • Don't Stop Looking For Love
  • Isn't It A Wonder
  • Words
  • It's Time
  • Games Of Love
  • Strong Enough
  • Heaven Knows
  • Crying In The Night
  • Give A Little
  • She Moves Through The Fair
Where We Belong

  • I'll never not need you
  • walk on (so the told me)
  • All the time in the world
  • No matter what
  • Pictures of you
  • Baby can I hold you
  • All that I need
  • One kiss at a time
  • and I
  • That's how love goes
  • Where did you go?
  • Will be yours
  • Must Have Been High
  • You flew away
  • I love the way you love me
This time the Boyzone will play in The O2 Arena (London) on 20th of December as a part of their BZ20 anniversary trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment