Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

JLS stars turns down 'Strictly Come Dancing'

The JLS celebrity has exposed he "would have loved" to take aspect in the sequence, but is not available due to his responsibilities to the team.JLS - who have declared their programs to divided at the end of this season - will be active doing their goodbye trip when the dance competitors occurs in the fall.

Gill said: "I can't do the next sequence of Totally because I'm on trip with the young children, but if I was 100 % free, it's something I would have liked to have done."They did ask me to do it this season, but I couldn't. But if they ask me again next season then really, definitely I'd consider it."

 casual dresses
The former X Aspect contestant also informed PA that he would like to come back to the display that created him popular as a tutor."I'd really like to proceed guidance. I don't know if any of the truth reveals, like The X Aspect, are currently looking for new guides, but it would be charming to be engaged in that aspect of the market as well," he said. Premier events at JLS Music tickets."Often it's challenging for individuals splitting through to know the right factors, know the incorrect factors, to know what to do."Gill won last seasons Totally Come Dancing Xmas unique, after getting a judge's ranking of 39 out of 40 for his jive performance to 'Rockin' Robin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment